We’re on the look-out for a Production Executive / Junior Producer to join our team. This is a great opportunity to learn about the animation and VFX industry and to grow within the company.
If you have a passion for animation and VFX and love the idea of producing content for multiple platforms and channels, then you’ll feel right at home here at Flipbook. Our team works across feature films, episodic TV, Video Games and advertising, as well as developing and producing our own award winning content.
It’s important to us that our colleagues have a good work/life balance, so the role is a flexible one, with work split between home and our Manchester city centre studio. If that sounds interesting to you and you’d like to find out more then we’d love to hear your story!
This is a full-time position not a freelance position
What we offer:
- Fantastic, vibrant and creative work atmosphere with a highly experienced production team.
- The opportunity to make your mark and help shape and build the studio.
- Manchester city centre location - Thriving, cosmopolitan city with the Peak District, Lake District, Yorkshire Dales and Snowdonia all in easy reach.
- Collaborative and inclusive culture - real opportunity to work across multiple areas, express creativity, and focus on individual growth.
- Regular team socials
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Help create and document project plans and targets
- Support the production team and ensure the smooth day-to-day running of projects
- Maintain schedules
- Liaise with freelances and contractors to keep them engaged
- Build rapport with the team and help to organise social events
- Take minutes in meetings
- Distribute notes and tasks to the relevant artists
- Ensure internal department workflow and tracking documents are kept up to date
- Office management
- Highlight any issues to your manager quickly which may affect work flow and or hinder the effective allocation of resources for that day.
- An absolute passion for Film, CGI, VFX and Animation
- 1+years experience in digital or post-production or a degree in animation, media production or Visual Effects.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
- Adept in prioritizing tasks with excellent organization skills.
- Clear, confident communicator with excellent written communication kills.
- Perform well under deadline pressure in a fast paced environment, prioritising different tasks to achieve goals.
- Knowledge of real-time rendering workflows such as Unreal or Unity
- Experience of Shotgrid or Ftrack